PARENTS PLEASE REMEMBER:
· Drop your child off at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday, August 3rd at the Colorado History Museum, 1300 Broadway. The bus leaves promptly at 9:00 a.m. If your child is not on the bus at 9:00 a.m. your child does not get to go to camp. There are no exceptions.
· Be at the Colorado History Museum at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, August 8th. The bus usually arrives between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m.
· Your child is NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances to bring to camp the following items:
- Electronic devices of any kind. This includes CD players, tape players, MP3 players, IPods, radios, cell phones, any handheld video game players, etc.
- Food. We are strict on this rule for safety reasons. We will be camping outside in an area where there is wildlife. The wildlife will go through your child to get to the food.
- Plus, campers will be given three meals a day plus two snacks they do not need to bring their own food. This includes any type of gum, mint, candy, snack food, etc.
Please remember to turn in all of your child’s medications to the Nurse on Sunday. This includes prescription medication, Tylenol, Advil, Tums, Claritin, etc.
In case of emergency you can reach the staff of Old Stories by using the number for Ft. Garland – 719-379-3512